LEARN • CONNECT • GROW
in Positive Healthy & Vigorous Ways
Welcome to HopeAllianz763 546 6624Sessions Scheduled By Appointment
Schedule Online at Client Portal
Thought for the Day
Laugh Loud and Play Hard
Live in the Moment
Remember You Are Loved
and Never Ever Give Up
Embrace each moment and share the joy! ~Dr Jody L Friesen Grande
Dialectical Behavior Therapy
Eat a healthy meal or snack.
Engage in physical activity.
Enjoy a relaxing activity, such as a hot epsom salt bath.
Take ten deep, intentional breaths.
Take a moment to appreciate your strengths.
Get eight solid hours of sleep.
Laugh to red tension.
Ask for support.
Try something creative.
Treat yourself to a simple pleasure.
Christmas is forever not for just one day, for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf The good you do for others is good you do yourself … Merry Christas and may the blessings of the season fill your home.
- Acknowledge your feelings.
- Reach out if you are feeling lonely or isolated.
- Be realistic.
- Set aside differences.
- Stick to a budget.
- Plan ahead.
- Learn to say no.
- Don’t abandon healthy habits.
- Take a breather – take a walk, listen to soothing music, get a massage, read a book.
- Think positively; it’s easier
- Cherish the ones you love
- Continue learning as long as you live
- Learn from your mistakes
- Exercise daily; it enhances your well-being
- Do not complicate your life unnecessarily
- Try to understand and encourage those around you
- Do not give up; success in life is a marathon
- Discover and nurture your talents
- Set goals for yourself and pursue your dreams
What do you want to accomplish this week? __________
What are your obstacles to reaching your goal? __________
What are the things you will need to do to achieve your goal? __________
What can you begin doing today to work toward your goal? __________
What are you learning about yourself? __________